These items have a 21 day loan period:
- Books (50 per patron)
- Audio Books (CDs and Playaways) (5 per patron)
- Magazines (5 per patron)
- Digital Devices (1 per patron) Must be at least 18 years of age and cannot be borrowed by patrons on Limited Status.
These items have a 7 day loan period:
- DVD/Blu-ray Movies (Maximum of 10 per patron)
- Video Games (2 per patron)
- View Players (2 per patron)
- Music CDs (5 per patron)
These items have a 2 day loan period:
- Quickie DVD Movies/Blu-ray (4 per patron, included in 10 DVD maximum)
Fines and & Fees
We strongly encourage patrons to return materials by their due date to assure the availability of materials to others.
In the event of a late return, there will be a fine added to the patron's account. A fine of 10 cents per day per item will be charged for books, magazines, Music CDs and audiobooks.
- DVD/Quickie movies are 50 cents per day per item
- Video games, View Players & Digital Devices are 50 cents per day.
Damaged or Lost Items:
If a library item is damaged or lost the cost of the item, plus a $3.00 processing fee will be added to your library account. The cost of the item can be acquired by contacting the Circulation Desk at (740) 852-9543.
Overdue notices will be mailed when items are 7 days overdue. Overdue bills will be mailed when items are 21 days overdue.
Patrons with unpaid balances of $10.00 on their accounts will not be able to check out any materials until the balance is paid down to less than $10.00.
Any parent, legal guardian’s or child’s library account that has more than $50 in fines will block all family member’s accounts from use until each account is below $50 in fines.
Patron accounts with unpaid balances over $50 of lost materials will be turned over to a collection agency and a $10 service fee will be added to the account balance.
If a library item does not have a hold restriction it may be reserved by a patron. Patrons will be notified when the item is available. The patron has three days to pick up the item that is being held.
Prints, Copies and Faxes:
Patrons can print or make copies using the Library's computers or copy machines.
- Black and white printing and copying is 15 cents per page.
- Color printing and copying is 25 cents per page.
- We will fax a document at $1.00 per page. We do not receive faxes on behalf of patrons.