IMPORTANT NOTICE: MARCH 3 TRANSFER
Now that the library is part of the Central Library Consortium, it will be transferring its e-book service to the Digital Download Library Consortium  onTuesday, March 3. What will change? The only noticeable change will be the page that you log into  to gain access, everything else will be the same. You will still continue to get the same great selection and services but with less waiting periods and all of your previous holdings in the Ohio Ebook Project will be automatically transferred to the new consortium. If you have any questions or issues, please contact the library at 740-852-9543.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: For those using an App, you will need to go to your settings and update your designated library to point to the new location. You will need to first delete the old library location pointing to the Ohio E-Book site and then search for London Public Library again and re-select it. This should point you to the new website. However, it has been noticed that iPads sometimes continue to point to the old location (Ohio E-Book Project) through the keyword search function. Try doing the “Browse” option and the right location for London should show up. If there are two locations for London, select the second location - it should say Digital Downloads – A Library Collaboration.
Steps to update Library in an App.
1. Open your Overdrive App.
2. Click on the “Overdrive Icon” located at the top left of your screen
3. Next, click on the “Edit” button on the right side of the screen located next to “My Libraries”
4. A red “X” should appear next to your saved library, Click on the red “X” to get rid of the old location.
5. Next, click on “Add a Library”
6. To find the library do a search for London Public Library or click “Browse for libraries” and find it that way. You may find there are two listings for the London Public Library. You want to select the second listing; it should say Digital Downloads – A Library Collaboration.
7. You should now be ready to get books from the new location.
|You can play them on your computer (PC and Macintosh compatible)|
|You can also either transfer e-books to your e-readers or download the app for Android or iPad and iPod devices.|
|Transfer them to an MP3 Player or portable devices (MP3 versions are iPod compatible)|
|Some materials also allow users to burn them to blank CDs so you can enjoy them time and time again.|
Begin enjoying these wonderful items by visiting the eBook site and using your library card to checkout and download materials.