Friends of the Library
- Membership Renewal Time is right now so make sure you keep your membership current by renewing at the library or by doing it online with a major credit card through the form below.
- Friends' Board Members Opportunity - We are looking to fill several positions on the Friends' Board. If you're interested, please call the library and ask for Mike Hensel at 740-852-9543.
ANNOUNCING!!! GIFT CARDS!
We have Book Nook gift cards for $5.00 and $10.00 Your child's teacher can use them anytime next year at the Book Nook behind the London Public Library.
For his/her class room or herself! Bags at the front desk are $1.00; put the card it and he/she can fill the bag for the $5.00 gift card with any printed materials! Or if they want to use it right away, they can come in and purchase something from our gift cases!! EASY!! A unique gift that they will appreciate!
Visit the Friends' Gift Cases at the library for great holiday gifts at great prices. All proceeds benefit the library through programs and services.
What Do the Friends Do?
- By supporting the Library and its programs, Friends fill a vital need in our community. They help bring “the extras” to town: special events and exhibits, book sales, music programs and a variety of education and recreational programs.
- Friends are volunteers and supporters who are asked to do only as much as they feel comfortable in doing. Some Friends’ contributions simply are membership dues, while others volunteer time and talent for projects.
- Friends work with the Library Director to achieve mutual goals. They serve in a variety of capacities as fund-raisers, tour guides, decorators, hosts and hostesses, and program sponsors. In addition, Friends can represent a library lover’s point of view to legislators.
- Most importantly, Friends offer input to ensure the Library, its board and its staff continue the traditions that have made the London Public Library great! Why not join us in a great organization? Friends of the London Public Library meet the 4th Monday of every month from 6-7 pm at the library. Come to a meeting and consider becoming a Friend!
Friends' Board Members
- Lori Campbell - President
- Vacant - Vice President/Marketing
- Marshall Geib - Treasurer
- Barb Niemeyer - Secretary
- Paula Herald
- Diane Tuite
- Denise Worthington
- Nick Adkins
Pay for or Renew Your Membership Online!
|Couple $ 15.00|
|Other Amount $$$|
If you have questions about our online payment option please call 740-852-9543 and ask for Mike Hensel. If you do not want to begin or renew you membership through our website then please visit the library at 20 E. First Street in London and we will be happy to give you an application form.
We appreciate your interest in becoming a Friend. 100% of your membership goes towards bringing more services and materials to our library.